Send us your poetry to be featured on our website — for McGill students and recent alumni.
We accept poetry, short fiction, and inter-media pieces. We encourage pieces with visual components!
Each piece will be accompanied by a visual on the website. If you'd like to send an original image please do, if not we will provide one!
Please submit everything in a single file
You may submit a maximum of five pieces at once
We will only publish one piece at a time from each poet
We will only consider unpublished writing (personal blog/social media is fine)
Short fiction: 2 page limit, Poetry: 40 line limit
All works must follow the values outlined in our community guidelines.
How to Submit
- Send your poem(s) as a pdf or word document to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "last name, first name: Snaps Submission"
- Please include the title of your work in the email
- Please include a short, third person bio with your submission
- We publish poetry on a rolling basis, with a cap of 3-4 works published per month
- We'll try to get back to you as soon as possible once a decision has been made regarding your submission, ideally within one month
- Please do not submit again until you have received a decision from us about your previous submission
- Note on social media sharing: if your work is selected, we may feature your artwork and/or excerpts of your poems on our Instagram page.